Saturday 5 December 2015

The First Impression, UUM




 Hye and assalamualaikum, I am a new blogger here and I just want to make this space to express what's -feeling or thought or recommendation through everything around me. I am 22 years old and a studying Bachelor of Risk Management and Insurance.


How can I express my first impression when I firstly arrived in UUM during the first semester after the registration course week I started to imagine that , u know I will get through here within 4 years but actually not really sure because I think of making it 3 years only . UUM is the best management university in Malaysia. How can you  imagine this is what I really wanted to do studying in a most peaceful place. Around of Sintok are known as green forest where actually are very calm and good for some students who wish to live in a comfortable air.  so what? It really doesn’t matter for me to fit in myself in this such a beautiful place.The best intention of mine when my mom asked me to applied for my degree at here after  I was graduated from Ungku Omar Polytechnic. alhamdulillah..After the closed literate until now, it’s almost one year I was being as a student here. I was not only study about academics, but university is the place to show how you create your life. You know while you’re being a student , it doesn’t make me any interesting things to figure out if I just stayed in my room got a few hours reading, calculating, revision and so on.I mean you would just loss if you do not use the time available as possible when you getting here.  So, create your own passion about lives, study is study. Still. But you have to enjoy for every moments that always be happen in every student's life. at least you could release tension no matter how it is. Meanwhile, I would like to showing you a few interesting places in UUM Sintok which they are exactly different from the other universities in Malaysia such as deer park, equine center services available, horse riding, go kart center, EDC Hotel, a golf course, a cultural center and art and more of a service and an inviting atmosphere in UUM.


MUADZAM SHAH HALL



DEER PARK





GO KART TRACK


EDC HOTEL



 




No comments:

Post a Comment